30.3.09

i'm majoring in suicide.

i'm sitting in my classroom an hour early waiting for class to start. it's me and three guys. 
they're all a bit strange. especially one in particular. he has no social skills and i'm pretty sure he stalks me. someone save me. the first thing he said when he walked in was, "i saw you driving today in your car." but he said it with an old creepy farmers voice or something. Man i miss high school. 

do you ever feel like you're constantly surrounded by people who are more advanced or intelligent than you and you're always the stupid one. You can never get things done on time and when you do it's never good enough. Sometimes I think college isn't for me. maybe i should do hair...........................oh whoops..i accidentally held the button down but i'm too lazy to delete. 

anywaysssss....i need to take a break from all this design junk. it's whack. i don't do whack. i cannot wait until summer. i want time to hangout with friends. 

holy schnikeys. this stalker kid keeps asking me where sergio is? how's he been? i haven't seen him lately? 
oh em gee. leave me alone. how does he not see that my shoulder is pretty much going through the ice age. seriously. don't talk to me. 
i might sound rude but i don't care. I do what i want.
uggghh. i think my teacher is almost here. i'll talk to you later. 
ya digg?!

No comments:

Post a Comment