11.3.09

anxious.





man i can't wait for summer. 
i'm looking outside and it's so blah. 
those four pictures are my most favoritest places in this world especially when i'm with my family. 



1. our beach house. i thought the placement of the clouds was cool.
2. that's boston. I love shopping there. except this street consists of Chanel, burberry, Marc Jacobs..you get the picture.
3.good ole Times Square. i brought my soulmate with me. man i miss being black. 
4. our swimmin' hole. it's a mile from my gramma's in North Carolina. We ride our bikes and swim. jealous? you should be. 
well that's what i'm waiting for. our annual summer vacation to the East Coast.






                                        but in all actuality my favorite place in the whole entire world is here: 


                                                  in his arms.

1 comment:

  1. you know, i'd have to agree with the last picture, except it'd be me in Justin's arms.. not the Serg. but you get it. as much as they make us hurt & make us want to hurt them.. you can't help but want them to make everything not hurt from everything/everyone else.

    ReplyDelete