29.3.09

"i'm gonna pour alcohol all over me and walk to the arctic."


ignorance is bliss. 
my brother caleb is so ignorant, hence the title of my post. 
my youngest brother benni was tellin my mom today that she should invent a wine popsicle cause that's all she ever drinks and apparently he thought a popsicle would do it some good. I'm not sure.
anyways.. my mom was like, "well benni, that'd be a good idea if alcohol could freeze. but it can't." 
i could hear his dreams shatter. okay i took it too far. 
but caleb took it even further. he was like,"no it doesn't, i'm gonna freeze some." he's so stupid.
we told him over and over and i guess when he was ready to accept the fact that alcohol does NOT freeze he said, "well, then...i'll pour alcohol all over my body and walk to the arctic."
he looked up at all of us like he was the funniest thing ever and we silently blew it off and pretended it wasn't funny because quite honestly, it was. we just couldn't let him know cause that's our job as older siblings. me and susannah proceeded to spoon our frozen gummybears out of our icees. 

1 comment: