30.3.09

first things first: the font selections on these blogspots suck. 

okay...
well it's like nearing one and i'm going crazy inside. blogging seems to be the only thing lately that'll be patient enough to let me get what i'm feeling out. Right now I feel like typing everything that's going on in my head into a long list which actually I'm going to do. but first, this asian guy across our hall is name Aik-mun. He's pretty much a living pokemon. he just laughed hysterically and it bothers me. Like what could he be laughing at?!
list:
To Kill a Mocking Bird
ice cream truck
rainbow
red school houses
penny loafers
nickels
rivers in mountains that are visible from the road
mint leaf
frogs
tea
Keeka
ghosts
washer and dryer
Hess trucks
swimming
Lil Wayne
yellow firetruck
rubber cement
salt and black coffee
Half Pint
split ends
value?
rope
sun
bandits
the movie Holes
black
Space Balls
"the shimmy"
secret handshake
Aimes


okay I have more but that would be a huge blog. but in my head is a whirlwind of all these words and I don't know what to grasp. I wanna make a new blog this one is too messy...

No comments:

Post a Comment